Thursday, February 18, 2010

Here I go!

Ok all you pool loving followers!  This is the weekend of my LIFE!  I have made it into the Regional Tour Final Championships at Hard Times Billiards in Bellflower, CA. The top 9 finishers get spots onto the WPBA Pro Tour for 2010!  Here's my chance to deliver the goods!  Please do whatever you do (chant, pray, or anything) that might help send me the good pool vibes!  Hard Times is a terrific hall and I've been busy with tournaments there all Jan and Feb!  I'll try and keep everyone posted as to updates during the tourney!  Thanks in advance for all your good thoughts my way!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so exciting! All my good thoughts are with you. Pro Tour here you come!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOOOD LUCK CUTIE PIE! I'll be sending winning thoughts your way from the Arizona desert! Luv Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. May the ultimate pool gods bestow upon you the highly coveted aura of pool playing skill and luck!
    ~ Chris Alvarado

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see the tournie but am unsure if I can make it. Good luck and get gnarly Barracuda!
    Fran

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make 'em wonder why they ever took up the sport. Then knock 'em dead : )

    Melissa & Lee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Keep it going!
    Bob Beaulieu

    ReplyDelete